About Me

My photo
What's there to know? I'm a very nice guy. haha

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Roof Gardens!!!!!!!

There needs to be more roof gardens! I saw a design for putting soil and grass on your roof then you can grow Veggies and other things. You can only plant tree or bushes with short roots or a chamber that holds there roots. Soil is a good insulator too. :^) The FarmScapers(High Rise Farms) looks the awesome-st, way more effective way of farming. Especially if we put bugs in are diets since they are the biggest protein source and use the least amount of resources per pound of protein. Lets put are minds together to further our cause of doing good and furthering mankind/ourselves. I try to better myself everyday with what i do and how i do things. :^)
 Pictures and more to come on this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment