About Me

My photo
What's there to know? I'm a very nice guy. haha

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tron Legacy Review

Sorry for waiting so long to post again. Had to recover from X-Mas (I'm an atheist, so i do it for the presents and its a federal holiday) and New Years, then i got sick after new years. I was the last one to get sick out of all my family and friends.

Back to Tron Legacy.

It was totally Awesome!!! I liked the original but this one blow the old one out of the water.
Great fight scenes and plenty of them. I saw it in 3D, the 3D was great. It seems that the 3D keeps getting better and better as more 3D movies come out. The actors were great, good range of emotion and total believable. 125 Minutes long, The music was Great from Daft Punk and they are in the movie so that's a plus. "The Dude" was great playing 3 characters, his young self, old self and CLU.
I don't want to ruin anything by giving anything away but there is potential for a sequel if you pay close attention. I hope you go and see it!
FruitStripeApe

No comments:

Post a Comment