About Me

My photo
What's there to know? I'm a very nice guy. haha

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Adventure Game Studio by Big Blue Cup, Computer Game Maker

http://www.bigbluecup.com/
I've made 3 games before and worked on 2 others that were not released. I like to use AGS (adventure game studio)
Big Blue Cup makes Adventure Game Studio.
This editor can make old Sierra type games like King's Quest, Police Quest, Space Quest and much more.
Comes with a basic template and character. It's fairly easy to put a game together. Go to http://sites.google.com/site/FruitStripeApe/ and check out my 3 games. My Games aren't really that good (they were all made in competitions with set guidelines so that contributes to how bad my games turned out haha)  but you will get the point. I'm not really good at drawing but i found putting all the pictures, sounds and all the rooms together pretty easy.
I hope you would check out AGS and try making a game or 2. haha
FruitStripeApe

No comments:

Post a Comment