About Me

My photo
What's there to know? I'm a very nice guy. haha

Friday, November 19, 2010

Last Night... Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

I meant to make a post last night but got carried away with a bottle of sake and Scott Pilgim vs. The World.
I've been meaning to watch this movie since it came out. Saw the previews in the theater months before it came out. Then somehow did not realize it came out then went to look online for showing and the last showing was the next day. I had to work whe the last showing was. Last Showing 2pm on a thursday. I was shocked!!!

So last night I opened a bottle a small bottle of sake and popped in Scott Pilgrim.

This movie was way cooler then the previews!!! The whole video game theme was great. Loved all the music in it, the intro old school game music was sweet. The characters were well made, the fight scenes were awesome. Everyone turning to coins when defeated was just like a few games I've played before.
I don't want to give too much away for people that have not seem this. :^)
Great movie, I recommend it. 10 out of 10

I'm trying to do a post a day so i will try to make another one today to make up for not making one last night.
FruitStripeApe

No comments:

Post a Comment