About Me

My photo
What's there to know? I'm a very nice guy. haha

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mega Mind 3D

I finally got a chance to watch Mega Mind.
I have to say, way better than the previews, way better than all the reviews. I saw the first preview and wanted to see to see it, then heard some reviews and was a little turned off to how kid like they described it. It is kid friendly but had not like a kid movie per say. Great comedy, sight gags were good, jokes were hilarious and the acting was great. It didn't feel like voice acting, it  felt like real people acting the part. Minion was the greatest!!!

Overall awesome movie, great acting, great music, super funny. I kept laughing most of the time. The 3D aspect of it made it so much better. Some of the best 3D effects I've seen so far!!!

2 Thumbs up!! Must See!!

Hope you take the time to enjoy this movie!
FruitStripeApe

No comments:

Post a Comment