About Me

My photo
What's there to know? I'm a very nice guy. haha

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pan Seared Baked Super Crispy Skin Chicken Thighs With Sweet Potato and Veggie Medly

I made this 2 days ago for my Brother and His Wife. They loved it! My sister-in-law thought the skin was the greatest! Super Crispy!!

Pan Seared Baked Super Crispy Skin Chicken Thighs With Sweet Potato and Veggie Medley

4 Chicken Thighs (Very Nicely Browned in a lightly oiled pan)
3 Medium Sweet Potatoes (scrubbed, pricked with a fork)
A Medley of Carrot, cauliflower and broccoli (in bite size pieces) (a cup of each)



Reheat oven to 400F
Put Browned Thighs Face up in a greased pan
Put Sweet Potatoes in a another Greased pan
Spray Sweet Potatoes with oil and put salt + pepper on top
Put in the over for 1 hour



Before the hour is up microwave the medley for 5-6 minutes or blanch in boiling water for the same amount of time.

Serves 4
If more people are eating add more of everything, the same cooking time works for more.
 

Hope you Enjoy! I sure did.
FruitStripeApe

1 comment: